Thursday, February 5, 2015

More Babies Please!!!!




I know it has been quite a long time since I wrote a post, which proves how bad I am at this. Writing has never been my favorite activity but I want to make sure to document out lives for us to look back on. =)



Baby #2 Due July 2! 
SOOOOO.... we have some news! We are having another boy, due on July 2, 2015!! We couldn't be more happy and thankful that the Lord has saw fit to entrust us with another child. I am 19 weeks pregnant and I am exhausted. =) I am just SO excited for another baby.






Well, Luca is now over a year old!!!! He is now walking EVERYWHERE and is just so silly. He really is such a fun baby. He has such a fun personality, so serious yet so sweet. He can be so stubborn but also super sensitive. He loves to wrestle with his daddy and loves to play chase.
I love being Luca's mommy, it is WONDERFUL! It's definitely harder now that I am tired and getting bigger, but I wouldn't want to do anything else. I wouldn't trade my worst day for a dream day alone. Luca is a gift from Almighty God. 

We don't have a lot going on except that my husbands work (which is my Dads company) is moving only a few blocks from our house. This means we will be able to visit any time of day! Ha-ha! A short walk to see Daddy, Papa, and Uncle Ian! SO FUN!!!!! I will need to practice self- control. 

Luca loves brushing his teeth everyday with Daddy
Finding mama after bath time 
That's all for now, hopefully next time wont take me 6 months. =)


1 comment:

  1. yay! A post!! :) I love that Luca's favorite game is chase!!hahaha love that kiddo

    ReplyDelete