Monday, July 28, 2014

Summa Time


So I have been a bit busy and have not stopped to write about our life. So here I am, Luca is asleep and I have a few moments to record what we have been up to.


6 Month Dr. Check up


 He is 7 months now and I still can't believe I have a baby, let alone a 7 month old! Ahh!! He is Sitting up all by himself with the occasional falling backwards, he is in the crawling position pumping his hips, grunting and growling and also, diving out of our arms. He is sometimes crazy. =)


4th of July

Our little firecrackers


We go walking every day, Luca loves BOB.

He LOVES being outside

Reese is Luca's favorite person to watch and listen to.

Visiting Daddy is the best! 

Precious cargo!

He loved it!

I actually didn't buy the hat... but I got a picture

Swingin for days at Auntie Ju-Ju's house!

Loving the wind in his face




Bath time with daddy is the best! 
 

He is mumbling and grunting with a smile
7 MONTHS OLD

My angel playing with an angel

Learning how to BBQ

These last few months have been pretty busy but with all sorts of fun stuff. We went on our first family vacation, just the three of us. We went to Ventura and stayed in the Embassy Suites so Luca could have his own room. Another post to come for that. 

I am in a small group with some ladies from church and we are going through 6 different topics that relate to this time in our lives such as parenting, marriage and home management... etc. It has been such a huge highlight this summer, I have learned a ton and have become friends or better friends with ladies from church and I am so thankful for them. 

We are waiting to move into a two bedroom Duplex, our landlord has another property on the other side of town which he has been renovating the last year. Its taking quite a bit longer than expected from our point of view so I have been tested as to whether or not I truly trust God and want His will. It's been sanctifying, although I feel like I fail at being content with His will all the time. I'm just thankful the Lord is patient with me despite my lack. 

My sister and brother in law celebrated their 10 year wedding anniversary while both turning 30 this year. I can't believe I have known Ian for over 10 years... they began dating at age 14. Its too cute. But I am so thankful for both of them. I am always at their house since Luca loves the entertainment provided by Cade and Reese. Soon enough Drew and Luca will be wrestling in the pool too! 

My parents are planing a family camping trip next month so more posts to come about that. Until then, this is Life in Luizzi Land... I wonder who actually reads this.. feel free to comment if you do. I'm just currious.

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Haha! Thanks Jules.. I write it for you... ;)

      Delete
  2. Such a fun looking family! And the wife/mother is BEAUTIFUL! ;-). Thanks for making this blog and caring enough to keep a record of our life together as a family. I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun to see the joy you have in being a wife and mom. I can surely relate. Loved getting all caught up on your little fam. Great pix! -Erin jones

    ReplyDelete