Thursday, May 1, 2014

4 Months & Counting



I cannot believe Luca is 4 months old. We went to the doctor a few days ago. He weighs 17 pounds and 14 ounces. 25 inches long which puts him in the 97th percentile. Whew.... thats why my arms and back hurt.  It seems like I was just pregnant and now I have this huge, adorable, super fun boy to spend my days with. Lately, Luca has been giggling and smiling and chewing on everything in sight. He rolled over in his crib a few times but is usually content to not roll yet. It looks like he is getting his first two teeth. They haven't broken through the skin yet but he has been screaming to let me know they are about to soon. 

We have created a new tradition ever since Luca joined our family. See, I used to cook this wonderful huge breakfast for Nick and myself every Saturday morning after we conveniently slept in to the hour we desired. Since Luca, the days of sleeping in are long gone and we now get donuts every Saturday morning. Yeah, it's definitely not as nutritionally dense but donuts are my absolute favorite food in this universe. Sometimes we walk to our favorite donut shop which is about a half mile away or I pick them up on my way home from the Farmers Market (now thats a contradiction). Oh well! We love it, and I know Luca will one day too, after all, he is my son.

Here are a few pictures of Luca from 0-4 months and all the other happenings in our lives. 

1 month old

Two months old

Luca with Poppy

Twin cousins aka BFF's

Grammy and the girls

First date without Luca, Happy 2 year Anniversary

Jowls (3 months old)

Papa is the best to sleep on.
Reese being stubborn

Tickle time and photo bomb with the Aunties

First hike at Wildwood Canyon

Family Photo. This is where Nick and I first spent time together, we had a 3 hour hike over 2.5 years ago and we have seen each other every day since.
Bath time




Reese LOVES pink donuts

Luca LOVES Cousin Cade's baseball game

He finally fits in the Bumbo

Happy Easter

4 Months Old

Thighs

Tickle Spot

Cruisin big boy style

Daddy Kisses

He's talking to me

I absolutely love this little miracle.


Until next time,


LJ

1 comment:

  1. Ah! I just love all these pictures!!!!!!!! Your niece and nephew like your donut traditon too ;) maybe in a year or so, we will take Luca and you san have Cade and Reese for the night :)

    ReplyDelete