Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Why A Blog?

I have never thought of myself as one who can (or should) take up writing as a hobby. Ask my family, they know that this is not my strength. But due to the fact that we just had a ridiculously cute baby, I figured this would be a great way to chronicle our lives so that when our children get older they can look back and hopefully smile and laugh at themselves. With that said, don't expect me to impress you with my writing skills. I do not have writing skills. I just have a really, really, really awesome husband and really, really, really cute baby! 

I dedicate this blog to tell of our lives as Christians. Whether it's things I'm learning or some yummy recipe. This is "Life in Luizzi Land"... totally random.    

Here's the Luizzi line-up:


Luca, probably the star of the show.

More Luca: Flexing
My AWESOME husband, Nick. 


My little Family.


Me and Nick making out.
(I am more in love with this guy today, than I was the day we wed. )

2 comments:

  1. Wahooooo we love Luizzi land!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I feel like i just went through labor again reading it!

    ReplyDelete